We are looking for outstanding researchers interested in working on problems at the intersection of computer vision, computer graphics, and machine learning. Topics of interest include lighting estimation, spatially-varying BRDF capture and estimation, computer vision with wide-angle images, GANs for image synthesis, and facial animation. The post-doctoral fellow will work in the research group of Prof. Jean-François Lalonde, in close collaboration with graduate students and industrial partners.
- hold a Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent;
- have prior experience in computer vision, computer graphics, or machine learning;
- have a strong publication record, with paper(s) at top-tier venues in computer vision, graphics, or learning;
- possess experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch preferably);
- speak and write English (ou français bien sûr!) fluently;
- be motivated and interested in contributing to this exciting field!
How to apply
Send your: CV, transcripts (Ph.D.), research statement (2 pages max), and a list of 2 references to contact (and who will provide strong recommendations) to Jean-Francois Lalonde directly. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.