Offered in French, over two days, the Fall Virtual School on Ethics, Societal Impacts and Regulation of AI in Health aims to provide a detailed portrait of the various ethical issues associated with the analysis and valorization of health data when supported by artificial intelligence (AI) approaches.
The ethical and legal issues related to the use of data and artificial intelligence systems in the health sector will be reviewed, as well as the risks and issues related to the adoption of these systems, and the existing tools and frameworks supporting them.
Who should attend?
This training is accessible to any individual interested and concerned by the use of data and artificial intelligence systems in the field of health, nutrition or biomedical sciences, whether in research (students, researchers, professionals), in practice (professionals, practitioners) or in the administrative apparatus (managers).
What topics will be covered?
- Introduction to basic concepts in ethics
- Formalization and institutionalization of ethics in artificial intelligence
- Presentation of ethical charters in AI and the Ethics By Design approach
- Inventory of ethical tools adapted to the health domain
- Responsible implementation of AI in healthcare organizations
- A look at the main ethical issues in artificial intelligence
- Overview of the main legal issues in healthcare
Certificate of attendance available upon request.
The training will be presented live, in French, on the Zoom telepresence platform.
Detailed schedule and presentation of courses coming soon.
Reserve your place!